Get to know Auckland City while experiencing the one of a kind amphibious experience with Auckland Adventure Duck. Drive along the road in the Duck bus enjoying a City tour along Auckland’s waterfront before the Duck bus splashes into the water and you cruise around Auckland’s Waitemata Harbour while viewing the city and Auckland’s Harbour Bridge from a different perspective.
WHAT WILL YOU SEE
Hop on the Auckland Adventure Duck and see Auckland’s Waterfront from a unique perspective! See historical buildings, learn about the Viaduct Harbour, Wynyard Quarter and West Haven Marina. Then splash down into the water and see the super yachts berthed in Auckland, a spectacular view of the Harbour Bridge and the Waitemata Harbour. Other sights include Victoria Park, the Sky Tower, Silo Park and Rangitoto.
The Duck travels at 5 knots in the water to ensure you have a peaceful and enjoyable cruise around the Harbour. A great way to get to know Auckland city while experiencing the one of a kind amphibious experience!
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
* This tour departs from the bus stop on Quay Street opposite the Auckland Ferry Terminal
* Weather permitting tours depart every hour and a half 7 days a week. Average of 60 minutes in duration.
* The minimum height restriction is 115cm
* Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Persons 14 years and under are classified as a child.
* Strictly NO phones and NO cameras on board.
* Bags are not permitted on board for safety reasons.
* The skipper must be obeyed at all times by all aboard.
* A buoyancy vest, full length waterproof spray poncho and sunglasses will be provided to all participants.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING
* A sense of fun!
* Hat, sun screen and sunglasses in the summer months
* Quick drying clothes and a water/wind proof jacket are recommended.
* Practical footwear (no stilettos!)
* In the winter months a woollen jersey or fleece.